Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

The Pig Hunt

THE PIG HUNT   

Me and my dad went pig hunting.  My dad shot two boars, one pig weighed 60 pounds and the other pig weighed  80 pounds. I had to carry one pig  back home because Dad couldn't carry two pigs by him self.
 I had to also  carry a gun and a pig hunting funny pack  full of stuff .It was 9.00 clock at night, I was so tired. I had to carry the pig on my back like a back pack you had to get the two back legs to the front legs and tie them together with rope. My dad shot it with a 308. My dad hit both in the heart and they dropped straight away.
Today we butchered and bagged up all the meat. We ate eye fillets for lunch and we had stir fry with pork it was so good everyone loved it. 

4 comments:

  1. Great to hear what you have been up to Kearan. It would be awesome if you could share with us a recipe that you use with your wild pork as I would like to make a kids cookbook. Whaea Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool kearan two pigs WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kearan, I love this writing, it is so descriptive and gives me a real picture in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kearan, I found this pig hunting story extremely interesting to read. It is so well written and the detail and description of the pig hunt with your Dad is fascinating. Pig hunting sounds like hard work but it must be a great reward for all that hard work when you tuck into those yummy eye fillets and fried pork.

    ReplyDelete