Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Lockdown Lego creations



This is my lego creation. I have so many more things but I could not put them on my writing page.
This is my quad bike, my mother bike and kayak. I added weapons and jewels.
I also have a:
-lego house
-truck
-2 more quad bikes
-2 dogs 2 snacks  $  1000 3 -big jewels
- 1 gem
-13 gold chips
-2 gold bars
-1 obsidian bar
-1 silver bar
-2 people
-2 scorpions
-2 monkeys
-2 bananas
-1 dragon
-28 weapons
-1 tree.

The end
Thank for reading.   

2 comments:

  1. What a great description of your creation Kearan. I like how you have added so many accessories/details. I look forward to seeing more of your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kearan, lego is a great creative way to spend some of your lockdown time. I love your creations and the way you have listed all your accessories. I'd love to see some more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete